Privacy & Cookies Policy
Privacy & Cookies Policy
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 D. LGS. 196/2003 AND GDPR. Art. 13 E 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear User, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 “concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (hereinafter the Regulations), we wish to inform you in relation to the treatment of your personal data, which – subject to your possible consent and in respect of rights and fundamental freedoms, with particular reference to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data – we will put in place in the provision of our goods and services.
The Regulations (articles 13 and 14) establish that when the Data Controller collects data both from the interested party and not, he must provide a series of information that we represent below.
- The Data Controller is Scirocco S.r.l., with registered office in Via Mar Nero, 1 – 09049 Villasimius (Italy); Iva (VAT number): 03843410923.
- Your data will be processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, ensuring that they are accurate and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes of the processing pursued which, in this case, consist in the supply of goods and services purchased and in all related activities.
- The legal basis for the processing will be:
- execution of contractual obligations;
- legitimate interest;
- fulfillment of legal obligations.
- We inform you that the personal data, concerning, connected and / or instrumental to the contractual relationship, may also be processed for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (such as, for example: fraud prevention, security of networks and information systems and the related services offered or made available through the networks and systems themselves, etc.), in compliance with the regulations and the obligations of confidentiality.
- The categories of personal data processed will be exclusively those necessary for the completion and execution of the contract for the purposes specified above. The Data Controller will not process further data except upon your specific consent.
- We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to:
- employees of the Data Controller regularly authorized and trained in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation;
- suppliers of the Data Controller, duly appointed as Data Processors;
- freelancers and consultants in charge of data processing for financial and accounting management purposes of the writer;
- subjects to whom access to data is recognized by provisions of law, regulation or legislation.
- We wish to inform you that, in the event that the goods and services purchased require the disclosure of your personal data in “non-EU” countries (i.e not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area), we will transfer the same to our suppliers. In this regard, we would like to point out that the Regulation allows the transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU in the event that there is an adequacy decision of the EU Commission pursuant to art. 45 (currently existing for: Andorra, Argentina, Australia – PNR, Canada, FaerOer, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, New Zealand, Switzerland and Uruguay), or adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46, including the binding corporate rules pursuant to art. 47. Differently, the Regulation allows the transfer of personal data to countries for which there is no Adequacy decision (including those of the USA that did not adhere to the EU-USA Privacy Shield), nor adequate guarantees, only in the case of which it is necessary – among others – to execute a contract (Article 49, paragraph 1, letter b). It is our responsibility to inform you that, in the latter case, in the event of the transfer of your personal data, you will not be able to exercise the rights provided in favor of the interested party by the Regulation (e. g access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of data processing , etc.) neither towards the Owner nor directly towards our suppliers since the obligation of treatment and / or storage of data according to European Union standards is not provided for by the laws of the host Countries, with the consequence that there are no guarantees for the processing and security of your personal data.
- We inform you that the communication of personal data will be necessary for the aforementioned purposes, being the treatment envisaged for the execution of contractual and / or legal obligations. It is therefore not necessary to provide your consent.
- We inform you that your data, in the event that you do not provide it directly, may be provided to us by the subject through which he will request our goods and services.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which we will be subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes and / or for other purposes provided for by law or by Regulations.
- You will have the right to ask the Data Controller at any time for the revocation of the consent provided (art. 7), and access to your personal data (art. 15), the rectification (art. 16) or the cancellation (art. 17) of the same, the limitation of the processing that concerns them (art.18) or to oppose to their treatment (art. 21), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20).
- We also inform you that you can exercise the rights referred to in the previous paragraph by sending to the Data Controller a specific form (downloadable from the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/modulistica-e -services-online), duly completed, in the following ways:
- by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by postal service to Scirocco Srl – Via Mar Nero, 1 – 09049 Villasimius
- Again according to EU Regulation 2016/679, you will have the right both to propose a formal complaint to the Guarantor Authority (art. 77) according to the methods indicated on the Authority’s website at: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/modulistica-e-servizi-online, or to propose a judicial appeal (art. 79).
What are cookies?
Cookies are information entered on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablet. Each cookie contains various data such as, for example, the name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc. Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (i.e until the browser used to browse the web is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code.
What are cookies for?
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentications, session monitoring and storage of specific information about users who access to a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful, because they can make browsing and use of the web faster and faster, because for example they intervene to facilitate certain procedures when you shop online, when you authenticate to areas with restricted access or when a website automatically recognizes the language you usually use. A particular type of cookie, called analytics, is used by website managers to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, and therefore to elaborate general statistics on the service and its use. Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, to study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending targeted services and advertising personalized (cd Behavioral Advertising). We speak in this case of profiling cookies. For example: Have you ever visited a service site, used your webmail or accessed your page on a social network and found advertising banners linked to your latest searches on the web or the last purchase made on the Internet? This happens because those web spaces are designed to recognize your PC or another terminal that you use to connect to the web (smartphone, tablet) and possibly direct you promotional messages based on your searches and your use of the Internet. It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, etc. We speak, in these cases, of the so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. So the cookies that you download to PCs, smartphones and tablets can also be read by other subjects, different from those that manage web pages that you visit.
Cookies and privacy
- that the site uses profiling cookies to send targeted advertising messages;
- that the site also allows third-party cookies to be sent, if this type of cookie is used, i.e cookies installed by a different site via the site you are visiting;
In any case, in addition to the protections provided, you also have other options to browse without cookies.
Block third-party cookies
Third-party cookies are generally not essential for browsing, so you can reject them by default, through special functions on your browser.
Activate the Do Not Track option
The Do Not Track option is present in most browsers of the latest generation. Websites designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some of your browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set up to comply with this option (discretionary).
Activate the “anonymous surfing” mode
With this function you can surf without leaving a trace in the browser of the navigation data. The sites will not remember you, the pages you visit will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not guarantee, however, anonymity on the Internet, because it serves only to not maintain the browsing data in the browser, while instead your browsing data will continue to remain available to website managers and connectivity providers.
Delete cookies directly
There are special functions to do this in all browsers. Remember, however, that every time you connect to the Internet, new cookies are downloaded, so the deletion should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for periodic cookie deletion.
We will make a reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information and data available on this site. However, we are not liable for any disputes and problems deriving from commercial and contractual relationships between activities / companies on this site and their customers, portal users, who have contacted these companies through this website. We do not guarantee and do not assume any responsibility for the updating, correctness and completeness of the information provided on this site, therefore we decline any responsibility for the consequences that may be caused to users by possible malfunctions, for damages or lost profits. can derive. The same applies to all links to other sites to which this site refers users. We would not be responsible for the content of sites that are accessed via external links. We also reserve the right to modify and supplement the information provided without prior notice. The content of the site is protected by the copyright laws.
The Texts: The texts are inserted by the administrators or directly by collaborators / authors and the rights are of the respective owners indicated in the same site, or in the links that communicate the source.
The Images: the images are inserted by the administrators or directly by collaborators / authors and the rights are of the respective owners indicated in the same site, and / or near the images. Some Images (in the public domain) may have been taken from Web Sites where the owners have renounced any right (example: Wikipedia), or where they have authorized the reproduction, distribution and modification also for commercial purposes of the work (Creative Commons license taken from Flickr or other sites). In the images, if required by the license, the source is indicated.
If, however, you find copyright infringements, we kindly ask you to kindly let us know (if you are the owner of the work please indicate if you want the source to be reported or if you want the removal or otherwise, thank you). The reproduction of information or data and, in particular, of texts or parts of texts or graphic elements, requires the previous express consent of the owners.
Given the increasingly frequent attacks on servers and Web sites, we cannot guarantee that the site is free of errors or viruses. Scirocco S.r.l., its suppliers and its collaborators are not responsible for the damages suffered by the user because of such destructive elements. All information and data, their use and their registration, as well as all related activities, actions or omissions are subject to Italian law. For any dispute, the exclusive forum will be that of Cagliari.
This is a portal containing non-pornographic material for audiences of all ages.
Pour demander des informations, pour régler un doute, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter: nous sommes disponibles!
+39 070 790 084